At Pink Door Designs, we can help you with your project from a complete renovation to a simple redo or anything in-between. We help you create a wonderful home that is made for real life living, one that you love to come home to! Whether we do it all for you or create a “master plan” to guide you, let us make your dream home a reality.
We work mostly on a fixed design fee per the scope of work; once we have been able to meet with you to assess your needs, wants and budget. PDD will provide you with a design fee for your project.
Inspiration Services– Is best for small projects and client’s who seek the “designer’s eye” to help guide them with making decisions to create a cohesive design concept. The Inspiration Service is the basics of getting a room stated and great way to invest for future room decor building.
Inspiration Package Consist of: *The investment for this type of service consists of a flat rate for ONE ROOM
- Mood Board – 1 only
- Basic furniture plan – This to include site measurements and basic drawings
- Major furniture pieces
- Color scheme | some fabric selections
- 2 on-site visits – one to include site measures
- 2 follow up phone calls
Turn Key Service- Is a comprehensive interior design services to ensure a cohesive, polished and systematic approach when defining and refining a client’ personal style to the any space. Our turnkey interior design service includes the following.
Turn Key Package Consist of: *The investment for this type of service consists of a flat rate for ONE ROOM
- Mood Board: Up to 3
- Detailed furniture space plan
- 3 elevation drawings or 1 rendered perspective
- All furniture researched and up to 2 selections presented for each item
- Color scheme with all fabric researched
- Detailed budget with furniture, fabric, finishes, lighting, paint, freight, delivery, and tax
- 2 shopping trips up to 8 hours
- Purchasing service
- Set up and reveal installation
- 5 – Onsite visits and unlimited phone support
Consultation- This service is a 2 hours visit. The purpose for this meeting is to access your goals, establish a realistic budget for your design dilemma’s and set priority’s. In addition, it’s a great opportunity to sit with a professional to address design direction and tweaks for home employments. NEED PAINT? Let us know ahead of time and we can bring our paint chips
By the Hour – for small jobs only $150 | HR
New Home | Remodel Selections $125 | HR
Kitchen and Bath Design
Window and Bedding Treatments
Styling and Staging- Using what you have with a few adding extra’s per client’s budget requirements $75 | HR
Procurement – Furniture Selections
Holiday, Wedding and Event Styling $75 | HR
Contact: Jamie Hernandez Owner Interior Designer